Earlier while clicking on the link to a close friend who I have been missing lately, this error message kept coming up: "The specified module could not be found." This has a double meaning for me right now and makes me think, isn't that the fucking truth?!
mod·ule (mjl)
n.
1. A standard or unit of measurement.
2. Architecture. The dimensions of a structural component, such as the base of a column, used as a unit of measurement or standard for determining the proportions of the rest of the construction.
courtesy http://www.thefreedictionary.com/module
Forever I've been measuring my life through the eyes and standards of others, probably has something to do with my strict Catholic upbringing. From here on out I'm concentrating on measuring my life through my own eyes. Whew, that's a relief.
Great, with only two posts up I've already used the word fuck twice. Is that even allowed? Maybe I should have read the rules more carefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment