Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Projects

This is the first post I drafted back on December 5, 2006. It was uplifting to see while I still have a lot to do, I have accomplished those things with an *. For those of you who know what's been going on in my life, I'm making OK progress especially considering my added projects. Now I feel ready to tackle these projects with more focus and determination.

Pick a few projects to focus on for the coming months:

Writing
*Continue writing
*Organize writing into tasks, subjects, chapters, unfinished thoughts.
Collect poetry into one document, one page per poem, save and print.
*Find all writing lying around house and do the same as above.

Classes (apply for scholarships)
Seward Park ceramics - one day workshops
Hugo House writing - check out day workshops after March, wait until next 1/4
Yoga - sign up for monthly membership, attend 2-3 x/wk
*Physical Therapy - enter appts into calendar, contact charity, keep going
Coupeville Arts Center sewing workshop - for next quilting classes - scholarship

Sewing
*Order Singer instruction manual
*Clean machine
*Do exercises in book with cloth I already have
*Buy backing and cut for quilt
Iron top, lay flat with batting, pin and sew loosely
Quilt
Complete edges and corners
Complete pillow cases, follow instructions from SCCC class
(While I didn't complete 1 and 2 I replaced those with a new sewing machine so I would have no technical interference in proceeding with the rest.)


New projects added and completed since February:

Learned to crochet
Crocheted 3 blankets with 2 more in the works
Completed a drawing
Sorted and purged 10 bags of recycling or garbage and made 3 trips to Goodwill (OK, so I was a paper hoarder. This one I'm embarrassed to admit but hey I'm finally working through it and it feels so good)
Recovered from a second major surgery with another next week

No comments: